Student Liability Waiver Disclaimer
If you are not feeling well or have any health concerns, please ensure you have approval from a GP or medical professional before participation in any of my online yoga classes or recordings.
By acknowledging this disclaimer ‘You agree that your teacher Adele Wills, adelesyoga.com and Adele Wills Ltd, will not be liable for any damage or injury resulting from your practice. You also agree to the terms & conditions as set out on adelesyoga.com.
I agree to the following:
- I am participating in the Yoga classes or any other resources offered at Adeles Yoga during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga, physical exercise or health. I recognise that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a GP or medical professional prior to and regarding my participation in the yoga classes, workshops or retreats offered by my teacher. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in these yoga classes, workshops or retreats. If I am pregnant I understand that I participate fully at my own risk and that of my unborn child/children.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, workshops or retreats, I agree to assume full responsibility and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there could be a risk of personal injury.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, workshops or retreats, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against my teacher for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in these online resources.
- When practising from home, I accept full responsibility for my space and the health and safety precautions within this space.
- Whilst practising online I, the student, am responsible for choosing and taking suitable modifications within your practice and if I choose to divert from the general instructions of the class, then I am doing so at my own discretion.
- Whilst joining a live online Zoom class, I, the student, understand that with my camera on, I am visible to the teacher and other attendees who are on the same Zoom class. I can turn my camera off at my own discretion.
- I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above under my own free will. By booking onto any Adeles Yoga classes or accessing any Adeles Yoga online resources, I hereby agree to the terms and conditions above.
Upon booking any of my products and services on adelesyoga.com, I confirm acceptance of this waiver.