Namaste and welcome to this Hatha practice for bringing balance to the heart
This practice connects with the Vayus, which are subtle winds within the body.
You’ll become aware of the direction of the inner winds and the panic spin-offs when working with them.
Heart practices work in hand in hand with the element of air and the heart chakra Anahata.
You can expect to:
– Connect with your inner winds, direct them and balance them within
– A holistic practice for the whole body, mind and emotions with emphasis on the heart and the element of air
– Soothe the correlating chakra, Anahata at the heart centre
Ready to fly with the Vayus? Come on in and enjoy some time for you.
Much love, enjoy, Adele x
- Estimated download time is 5mins
- Once purchased the video is yours to keep – enjoy
- Access the video through your confirmation email or within the adelesyoga website within ‘bookings’
- Leave a review on the site so that others can share in your experience of the practice – be a part of the yoga community