Namaste and welcome to this practice for your hips.
This well balanced hip practice will focus on:
– Hips opening poses
The practices is predominantly based on opening the hips, given tight hips is experienced by most of us!
Getting those tight hips to open with love and kindness can bring great rewards, both physically and emotionally given it’s where emotional tensions can be stored.
– Hip closing/strengthening/stabilising poses
The practice does include some counter hip poses to ensure that the hips are stable and strong.
It’s all about balance folks and too much opening in the hips can be de-stabilising.
So expect some closed poses too.
And so prepare your space, settle your self in for some hip-self-care, and enjoy.
Much love, enjoy, Adele x
- Estimated download time is 5mins
- Once purchased the video is yours to keep – enjoy
- Access the video through your confirmation email or within the adelesyoga website within ‘bookings’
- Leave a review on the site so that others can share in your experience of the practice – be a part of the yoga community