OVERALL PRIVACY STATEMENT
I take your privacy seriously. Because I gather certain types of information about users, I want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information I gather, how I use it, and how to correct or change it. These privacy practices apply to the Website that you were viewing when you clicked through to this policy, which is operated directly by Adele Wills Ltd.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES ADELES YOGA COLLECT?
My primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services. Several of the services and features that I offer on my site requires you to provide me with information as a condition of usage. These include the ability to post opinions, subscriptions to newsletters and participation in message boards.
I store the following information:
ANONYMOUS USERS (NON REGISTERED USERS)
We don’t store any personal information for anonymous user accounts.
MEMBER ACCOUNTS (REGISTERED USERS):
- Name: This is used to personalise your experience and in any external communications you receive from Adeles Yoga.
- Email address: I collect your email to contact you regarding your orders, the status of the services, important functionality updates and, where you have consented to receive such communications, contact you with newsletters and promotions.
- Optional information: In your user profile you can share more about yourself by also adding your phone number and any notes on your own personal practice that you’d like to share. This information is optional and none if this information is passed on to any third party vendors at any time.
SUBSCRIBER ACCOUNTS (REGISTERED USERS):
In addition to the data found above in the Free Community Accounts, Subscribers also provide the following:
- Credit card information: store your address, phone number and credit card information when you provide it to me and share that information with our payment processor. Credit card information is encrypted. I collect your physical address for invoicing and tax purposes. I collect your credit card data because I need to bill you upon purchase. Once you register with Adeles Yoga website you are no longer anonymous to me.
WHAT IS ADELES YOGA’S PRACTICE REGARDING COOKIES?
Your Internet browser has a feature called cookies, which stores small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to my site. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit most of the site, although active participation in certain areas of the site may require cookies. Cookies alone tell me nothing about who you are unless you specifically give me personally identifiable information, in which case I use the information to enhance your services in the ways described below. By adjusting your settings on your browser, you may elect not to allow cookies to be collected.
I also use technologies, including electronic images known as Web bugs—sometimes called transparent GIFs, clear GIFs, or beacons—that allow me to track general user-traffic patterns. I also automatically receive and record information from my servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time of your visit to pages on my site, and information about pages you visited. Unless you have registered for one of our products or services, the information we gather through the use of tracking technologies cannot be matched with any personally identifiable information about you.
- Keeping count of return visits to my site or our advertisers’ or partners’ sites.
- Accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate (data collected in mass), statistical information on Web-site and advertisement usage.
- Determining which features my overall user population likes best.
- Saving your password so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit the site.
- Displaying the most appropriate advertising or content based on your interests.
HOW DOES ADELES YOGA’S USE THE INFORMATION?
I use the information gathered for four general purposes:
- To customise the content you see.
- To provide customer support and answer your requests or questions.
- To enhance the user experience of my site. I use tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages.
- To fulfil your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling you to participate in paid services.
- To send you information you agreed to receive on topics I think are of interest.
HOW DOES ADELES YOGA’S SHARE THE INFORMATION?
Personally identifiable information
I will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies when:
- You have elected to allow me to share that information at the time that you registered with me or provided me the information, or through a subsequent affirmative election through the website.
- You volunteer information or create a public profile in the course of your participation in our community features such as forums, user opinions and reviews within the Community section
- You use cobranded services (i.e. sites or services that I offer to you in connection with a partner, who is identified on the site). When you use a cobranded service you grant me permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
- I hire third-party vendors to provide specialised services such as customer support; email message deployment; suppression, merge and de-duplication services; data processing; and special products or services that you have requested. These companies are only allowed to use the information in order to help me fulfil my services to you. I do not provide your information to these companies for their own, permanent use.
- You unsubscribe for a mailing that I send to you on behalf of a third party. I may share your removal instruction with the third party so that it may be added to that person’s list of people to whom they may not send emails.
- When required by law, such as when required in a legal process.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS
Users who would rather not provide any of the user data requested by my registration process do not need to register with me. You can still view much of the content and use many of the services offered by the site without registering.
I also give users the following options:
- Opting not to receive my electronic newsletters or those of third parties when registering. Users who opt in may remove themselves from mailing lists at any time through their user profile or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the e-mail they received from me.
- Opting not to provide certain personal information when registering, provided, however, that you may not be able to use some of our products or services without providing us with certain information.
HOW CAN I REVIEW AND UPDATE MY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
You can review, correct, or change the information collected during registration for this site. You have access to your personal information through your user profile. Users may change information at any time and as often as necessary. Users who are experiencing problems with my services or who have questions about how my services work or want to request an update to personal information can contact me here: email@example.com
HOW CAN I DELETE MY PERSONALLY INFORMATION?
If you wish to remove all personal information from my website, you can do so by sending a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any modifications to my privacy practices will be reflected first within this area of the Website. If there is a material change in my privacy practice, I will indicate on my site that my privacy practices have changed and provide a link to the new privacy statement. If I am going to be using the information collected from users in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection, I will send affected users written notice of the change by email.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
The website is not directed to anyone under the age of 16. I do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 16 years of age.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES SUCH AS ZOOM AND APPLE MUSIC
adelesyoga.com is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from adelesyoga.com, nor the information or content contained in them. Please remember that when you use a link to go from adelesyoga.com to another website, my Privacy Notice is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on my website, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.
Although Zoom links are only shared with the email address of those who sign up in Adeles Yoga’s system, there are no guarantees of absolute privacy with live or record sessions due to the nature of the internet.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
Questions regarding this privacy statement or any other aspects of this Website should be sent via email to email@example.com