I have bucket-loads of gratitude in my heart after my celebration event on 20 January to mark 10 years in business.
It was wonderful to gather students new and old to mark our 10 years of yoga together and celebrate the wonderful community we’ve built. We’ve laughed, cried and travelled through all life’s ups, downs and everything in between. I am so very grateful to have shared the journey with you.
A big thank you to everyone who came along on the night, and to all those who wanted to be there but couldn’t. I silently toasted you with my cacao. Here’s to many more yoga adventures together.
A huge heartfelt shout out to the amazing contributors on the night:
- James Dearden Bush for his incredible sound bath, presence throughout the night, and guidance into the Cacao Ceremony
- Carrie Owens for her amazing homemade cakes which elevated us to a whole other tummy level
- Tracey Rothery for her fantastic tarot readings, crystals and more
- Sotāpanna Wellbeing Hub & Cafe for hosting us with care, kindness and love and for always welcoming us into their beautiful space
I can’t quite believe it’s been 10 years since I first packed my car boot to the rafters with mats, blankets, eye pillows and just hoped people would turn up! I’m so grateful they did as I’ve been able to forge the most amazing relationships.
Since I started out, I’ve had my two children, rode the storms of the pandemic with online Zoom yoga and expanded what I offer to include an on-demand video library, 1:1 tuition, deep dive workshops and more. It really did mean the world to me to have so many of students at my celebration event to toast this journey.
I’m not one to stand still for long! 2023 looks set to be another exciting year, with lots of new wellbeing projects in the pipeline for you all to enjoy!
- Relaxation course – developing rest and relaxation home practices
- Guided journaling course – using journaling to support health and wellbeing
- Reiki training – learning reiki for self-healing or to become a reiki teacher
I also plan to launch a book to help people to take positive steps to better look after themselves and their body. Based on my ‘Love Your Body’ course, the book will include a range of tools and techniques to support health and wellbeing.
Keep watching this space for more info!
With love, Adele xx